Monday, April 9, 2012

Recipe: Momofuku Milk Bar's Compost Cookie

The perfect savory & sweet cookie

If you like savory and sweet desserts, you would absolutely love this.  It's one of our favorite cookie recipes ever.  They're not hard to make but take some time and a bunch of ingredients (depending on what you want to add in).  This time, I used the following as my mix-ins:
  • chocolate chips
  • butterscotch chips
  • pretzels
  • potato chips
  • cocoa crispies
Next time . . .  I think I'm going to add granola and also nuts.  The mix of ingredients sounds weird, but believe me, it's good.

A couple of notes:  It is crucial to 1) mix the ingredients for 10 minutes as noted in the recipe and 2) refrigerate the dough for at least 1 hour before baking.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment