Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Yogurtland New Flavor; Soft-Serve Beer

We haven't been cooking anything too interesting this week, but stay tuned . . . because I want to cook up a storm this weekend!

In the meantime, here is more new product news:


In celebration of Yogurtland's 6th birthday, they are celebrating by introducing a new flavor this weekend -- Birthday Cupcake Batter.  I love Yogurtland so much.  25 calories per ounce, non-fat, yummy goodness that has calcium and live & active cultures.  (Note:  I don't work for the company.)



I heard about this on the radio the other day.  Sounds intriguing.  Inventors at Kirin have created a frozen foam that is dispensed on top of beer like soft-serve ice cream.  The foam actually serves a purpose, insulating the beer (keeping it cold longer)!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/10/soft-serve-beer_n_1416464.html



1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love Yogurtland! It is our favorite yogurt place! :)

    ReplyDelete