Do you love Enchiladas Suizas but feel guilty ordering them at a restaurant because you know they're probably 2,000 calories?
Try this Enchiladas Suizas recipe from Allrecipes.com that has 4.5 stars (out of 5 -- and over 300 reviews)! We made them, and they were delicious and satisfied our craving.
- Used flour tortillas and didn't fry them.
- Didn't dip the tortillas in the salsa verde since we used flour ones and didn't want them to get soggy.
- Used approx 1.5 cup of each of the cheeses.
- Left out the green olives.
- Used diced tomato instead of cherry tomatoes (oops, I forgot to put the tomato on the plate before I took the photo).
- Topped the enchiladas with cilantro before serving.