Friday, November 22, 2013

Recipe: Father's Day Pork Chops


Why did it take us so long to make this recipe -- Father's Day Pork Chops (it's clearly not even close to Father's Day) from Bon Appetit magazine's June 2011 issue (p.59).  It's been in my recipe folder for, well, over 2 years!

After eating one pork chop (note: I didn't buy bone-in), I wanted another!  I literally can't wait till our next meal where I can eat leftovers.

The red wine vinegar really made the pork chops tender.  And the panko crust. . . delicious!  We've made panko-crusted dishes like this before, but this recipe was perfect and extremely easy.  Ingredients include:  pork chops, red wine vinegar, flour, eggs, panko, lemon, thyme, oregano, olive oil, pepper and Kosher salt.

Try this recipe!


No comments:

Post a Comment