Thursday, December 1, 2011

Top 5 restaurants I want to visit

I didn't know a whole lot about David Chang until I saw this article today.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/30/david-chang-ramen_n_1121454.html


It made me think about the restaurants I want to dine at during the next 5 years.  Here are mine:

  1. Thomas Keller's The French Laundry - Yountville
  2. David Chang's Momofuku Noodle Bar (and Milk Bar and Ko) -- it could be a Momofuku day in NYC
  3. Grant Achatz's Alinea - Chicago
  4. Eric Ripert's Le Bernadin - NYC
  5. Thomas Keller's Per Se - NYC
And if we can swing it to Copenhagen, then Rene Redzepi's Noma.

Who wants to join?  What restaurants are on your list?

Oooh. . . thinking about Momofuku Milk Bar made me think of their Compost Cookies.  I should make some of those this weekend!  Will post the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment