I'd been wanting to make some Chex Mix for a while and finally took the time this past weekend. It wasn't the typical Chex Mix . . . it had Chex, Cheese-Its, Pretzels and Cashews -- all things I love! Here is the recipe:
- 5 cups Chex cereal (Rice or Corn or a combination)
- 5 cups Cheez-It White Cheddar crackers
- 1 1/2 cup pretzels
- 1 cup dry roasted cashews
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
2. Stir together remaining ingredients. Drizzle over cereal mixture. Stir until evenly coated.
3. Bake at 250°F about 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on paper towels. Cool completely. Store in airtight container.