Spiced Lamb Patties with Nutty Garlic Sauce
Bon Appetit, November 2014, p. 48
This is one of my favorite recipes we've made in the past few months.
Easy, complex flavors, pretty healthy, yum.
- Didn't make lamb patties -- just cooked the ground lamb in the pan like ground beef.
- Used naan instead of pita bread.
- Use a LOT less oil (if any) when cooking the lamb.
- The garlic in the sauce isn't cooked so has a very strong flavor. Add the garlic to the lamb instead.
- Make a yogurt sauce to go with this.